Subject: [Leica] IMG: New Hoppy travelogue part one
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Nov 2 19:50:28 2007

LUG folk, I have recently returned from a short trip where I met some
wonderful LUG (and other Leica) folks in Amsterdam and
Barcelona. We had a short layover at Narita in Japan to break the long
flight.

>From Narita, a few pictures of signs and sights, while I continue my
>sorting and scanning efforts on the European stuff.

Starting here

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/c/J4.jpg.html>

http://tinyurl.com/29gfvx

Comments and critiques are always welcome.

Cheers,

Hoppy

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/

Replies: Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] IMG: New Hoppy travelogue part one)