Subject: [Leica] Seeking advice on the merits of the M7 and MP
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Nov 2 18:37:17 2007

I can't resist. Providing that you have batteries in your M7 there is no
reason why you can not work manually whenever you want. If
you do want the classical experience you have lost nothing. When you wish to
enjoy the accurate metering, whether aperture priority
or manual it is there for you. The only possible difference in feel is the
M7's distinctly staged shutter release, which differs
from the mechanical smoothness, say of an M3.

Cheers
Hoppy