Subject: [Leica] Hoppy does Barcelona - first 2 pics
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Wed Oct 24 14:38:52 2007

Thanks for showing, funny pictures, I see you was sitting in front of the
Opera House: Teatre del Liceu, and Hoppy takes good care - of course - of
his Leica.

I want add a general comment, I never had the minimum security problem on
Barcelona, neither other cities on Spain and on the world. My office is
beside the Ramblas, every day I go there, and after many, many years I
frequent Las ramblas, Markets, Flea Market in Barcelona and I've never had a
problem, neither see it, maybe I'm fortunate..., I take care also of myself.

Thanks for showing, I want to see more
Saludos cordiales
Luis