Subject: [Leica] Hoppy does Barcelona - first 2 pics
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Thu Oct 25 11:14:59 2007

Thanks Luis, it's always good to have a perspective from someone who lives
in the actual place.

There was once a thread on an internet forum - can't remember if it was here
or not - who described Paris in terms I could hardly recognise. It was so
dangerous that he advocated carrying a tripod to use when fending off
'gypsies'. As someone who was living there at the time I found this quite
amusing.

Maybe I'm generalising incorrectly, but it does seem to be the North
Americans who have the greatest expectation of being robbed when they
venture away from home.

Steve

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Hoppy does Barcelona - first 2 pics)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Hoppy does Barcelona - first 2 pics)