Subject: [Leica] Hoppy does Barcelona - first 2 pics
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed Oct 24 10:03:42 2007

Not with the prices for the beers at this particular bar, Steve. As
Hoppy wrote, the only crime we encountered in Barcelona were the
prices on the Rambla. The beers in this picture cost ?9 each. In any
side street the same beer will cost 1/3 of that. But that is the
price you pay for the view :-)

Nathan

>>> http://www.greatpix.eu
>>> http://www.frozenlight.eu