Subject: [Leica] Hoppy does Barcelona - first report
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Mon Oct 22 22:06:19 2007

Spent a couple of days in Barcelona last summer and never even felt
there might be any danger.
Well, that was my feeling. Others may dread catching germs when walking
down the street of any other village than theirs. Cultural habits make
the difference I'd say.
I guess crime rates may be higher in the US than in Barcelona. DK though.
Phil...x