Subject: [Leica] IMG : #351 & #352
From: jmaddox01 at suddenlink.net (Jack Maddox)
Date: Thu Oct 18 04:36:38 2007

Graham,
I find 352 to be a very pleasing composition. I've always been partial
to a shot from shade into sunlight. It draws the eye into the photograph
and highlights the distance. The two trees the gate and the river lead
the eye into the photograph.The summitar lens is great for a pastoral
scene. Stopped down a bit it is sharp without the harshness of modern
lenses.

Thanks for showing

Jack