Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 41: it does rain in Alicante!
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Mon Oct 15 12:31:16 2007

Looks like you already settled in, Nathan.
These storm floods seem to have terrorized Spain all this summer. But
seeing the fantastic aoverall weather you have there, they will very
soon be forgotten, no?
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 14-okt-07, om 08:58 heeft Nathan Wajsman het volgende geschreven: