Subject: [Leica] A new for my LUG friends
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun Oct 14 18:13:55 2007

Luis,

The signs seem to be pointing to Barcelona (if only the USD wasn't taking
such a beating).  This afternoon we went to a concert by Juame Torrent and
Joseph Gold.    Juame (a guitarist, with a superb performance of the Lute
Suite 1) is at the staff of the Conservatorio Superior de Musica del Liceo e
Barcelona, and Joseph (violin) and his wife (Debbie Dare, viola) was on his
way to a concert in Barcelona.  Goodbye modest bank balance, it appears.  We
are besieged with tour brochures right now, but I just want a hotel for a
week and to be able to walk around with the camera.

Ken