Subject: [Leica] Armed America in England
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Mon Oct 15 18:35:35 2007

> Any solution that is Just and most effective, will have to be applied on
> a local basis and will have to address the root causes of the problem in
> the area that is to be affected. Not that it is any of The Gaurdian's
> business anyhow...in spite of its holier than thou attitude and
> draconian repression of civil liberties and intrusive surveillance of
> her populace, the cities of the UK have their own problems with violence
> in their streets.

> I got your book for my 40th birthday last week Kyle. Well done.
>
> Carpe lumen,
> Michael Eric Berube

Well said.  In London the thugs will pull a hypodermic syringe and demand
money.  The citizens cannot defend themselves.  In the U.S., or at least
most of it, we can.  It's pretty simple, and a basic matter of self-respect,
regardless of the (seemingly common) social ills contributing to these
issues.  I agree with Kyle that photography plays an important role in
presenting these issues.  I will leave the answers to the experts, if any,
but, for the time being, if the thug pulls a needle, my greatest danger will
be collapsing from laughter before running him off.

(Here is mine (one of mine):
http://www.kimberamerica.com/pistols/compactprocarry/procarry.php

Ken