Subject: [Leica] re: just joined
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Sun Oct 14 08:37:09 2007

Jim:

Baloney!

Those dinky, little old Leicas are okay I suppose, but only if you want
to do a lot of dial-fiddling and viewfinder squinting... not to mention,
increasing your vocabulary of curses as you attempt to load the film.  ;-)

This is the Leica in demand by discerning enthusiasts:
<http://www.hemenway.com/AG-30.jpg>

Jim