Subject: [Leica] New M8
From: cummer at netvigator.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Sat Oct 13 06:09:43 2007

Hi Len,
The new M8 is so far so good. I have quite a few dust spots on the
CCD and my cleaning efforts with an Artic Butterfly and then Zeiss
lens cloths have just made matters worse. Am off for
more proper cleaning tools ( Photographic Solutions Sensor Swabs? and
Eclipse?)on Monday. At the moment I am trying to master pano photos
with a Novoflex set up which the M8 seems well suited to once you
have found the nodal point of the lens you are working with. Finding
that point is a great time consumer - it is a good thing I am
retired! :-)
Thanks for asking,
Cheers
Howard.