Subject: [Leica] Four Rolleiflex "rocks"
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Fri Oct 12 22:55:41 2007

Hi Luis,

my favourite is also n? 1.
I don't know if you've changed anything in the way you process your BW,
but the latest postings look denser and much more to my taste than
previous ones.
Perhaps it is just a question of how to "take" the light.
Any clue?

In any case, this a nice series you have given us to see here again.
The old man thinking of a bench is fine - just one stop less (for less
depth of field and a little more light on his face) would have made it
my preferred one.
The scooter shot lady is graceful in the way she doesn't look at you - I
like this a lot.
Keep shooting film with your "old faithfuls" ;-) , digital is instant,
but might not last or give you the same satisfaction.
BTW if I read your other post properly, you seem to think the M8 is a
four-third. It is not. Only Oly and Pana (Digilux 3 included) are 4/3
from what I know.

Have a nice "hunting" weekend.
Bien amicalement.
Phil...x