Subject: [Leica] IMG: Montblanc
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Thu Oct 11 13:18:51 2007

Feel like being in the lab again, sometimes, except you can use your
fingers LoL.
Thanks for viewing

BTW; might not be Montblanc at all - could be Lleida after a second
thought - will have to check with Luis and/or Alice.
Thanks again
Phil...x

Saw an exhibition of Hoggarth's painting and engraving in Barcelona last
summer - I think Luis went too - fantastic worldwide collection on
display there.
I'm still looking for harlots BTW.