Subject: [Leica] tiny tank
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Thu Oct 11 07:04:35 2007

Hey, this tank would have been much too big and dangerous for Daba-U and
Saddie. This one here is still good enough to get your fingers burned, but
definitely cheaper:
http://tinyurl.com/2vm9c5
(Leica M6, 75mm Summilux, Kodak Plus-X 125)
:-)
Didier

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] tiny tank)
Reply from raimo.m.korhonen at uusikaupunki.fi (Raimo K) ([Leica] tiny tank)