Subject: [Leica] Never judge a book by its cover
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Wed Oct 10 10:07:57 2007

Oh Yeah? I just know that you don't have the original LPs of:

- The Fairport Convention, "Liege & Lief",
- Little Anthony & The Imperials, "Tears On My Pillow",
   I Couldn't Sleep A Wink Last Night", etceteras.
- John McCormack "Sings Irish Songs".

Or even music on CDs such as:

- The "Runaway Bride" soundtrack,
- Lee Morgan "The Sidewinder",
- The Pussycat Girls with
   "Don't Cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me"

Jim, "You can't dance to that classical stuff anyway" Hemenway

;-)