Subject: [Leica] Never judge a book by its cover: Brahms, Mahler
From: joelct at singnet.com.sg (Joseph)
Date: Mon Oct 8 16:36:41 2007

Jayanand

Improvision or cadenza is not new - if you listen to western classical
concertos - the composers write in cadenzas - and some soloists 'patent'
their cadenzas for certain concertos and it is these 'improvisions' that
give a distinct signature to the 'reading' or rendition of a certain piece
of music ( concertos mainly )

All music is good and they evolve through the generations eg I always felt
that Country & Western music evolved from Irish folk music - now digest
that!

Joseph Low