Subject: [Leica] Non-PAW: Almere to Alicante, 29-30 September 2007
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun Oct 7 13:02:43 2007

Hi Nathan,
Looks like you had an uneventful but pleasant trip. And as always I
enjoyed the proza going with the images.
About the Belgian 'grapedistrict' (a local Napa Valley ;-), over here
in Hoeilaart doubt heavily the legimity of the Overijse festival.
Must be because we're close neighbours and the inventor of the
typical greenhouses around here lived in our village instead of
Overijse.
:-D
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 7-okt-07, om 21:49 heeft Frozen Light het volgende geschreven: