Subject: [Leica] IMG: WayBack Week 39
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Fri Oct 5 13:57:06 2007

Ric,
This is a great shot!, excellent!
Luis

-----Mensaje original-----
De: lug-bounces+luisripoll=telefonica.net@leica-users.org
Ric Carter
Enviado el: mi?rcoles, 03 de octubre de 2007 22:34
Para: Leica Users Group
Asunto: [Leica] IMG: WayBack Week 39

I've got to admit that I was self-conscious and maybe even a little
embarrassed.

I worked for a little paper and used equipment I'd bought myself, pieced
together here and there when I could find a bargain on my $0 budget.

Our paper (Washington Daily News, circulation 10,000) got credentials for
college football at several universities. So, I had a chance to visit my
alma mater (University of North Carolina) on football Saturdays to cover the
games from the sidelines.

All these "real" pros were there with their photovests and serious, fast,
long telephotos mounted atop stump-sized monopods. Me, I'm toting my Fujica
ST-801 and a Series 1 Vivitar 70-210.

UNC versus Army
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/PAW+2007+and+1982/WB39.jpg.html>
<http://tinyurl.com/23jas3>