Subject: [Leica] F-22 Raptor Video
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri Oct 5 12:22:58 2007

Bill,
There are some unique abilities with this airframe.  It can fly at muti-mach
numbers without engaging afterburners.  That means that airwings can base in
the U.S. and be anywhere in the world in very little time.  Two, it's
stealth capabilities are very good which means that it probably will not
take three or so support craft(other than tankers) for a strike mission.
With precision munitions you could in fact remove a cell once you knew where
one is; anything from a small shaped charge to a many thousand pound
explosive.

Sometimes you have to make something just because you can.