Subject: [Leica] IMG: Lourdes
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu Oct 4 05:45:08 2007

Hey Phil, I think you may be taking a heavy hand trying to make sepia.
After desaturation, I just go to color balance, and boost the red ever so
slightly in the  highlights and midtones.  Here is your shot done that way.
I had to use the one you supplied. If I had an original I might have done
better.

http://www.sonc.com/lourdes.htm

Sonny