Subject: [Leica] Any Good Shop(s) in Washington DC?
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Tue Oct 2 14:14:45 2007

It's been 5 or 6 years since I have asked this question and I'll be
there for a few days again soon.

Are there any good shops in the DC area? (I'll be staying near Arlington
but will be in and out of the District and will have a car.) 'Good' to
me would include a good selection of new and used Leica gear as well as
Cosina/Voigtlander/Zeiss M lenses, various gizmos and gadgets and lots
of bags....

--Bob