Subject: [Leica] Suggestions for lens purchases?
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Tue Oct 2 09:40:09 2007

Hoppy,

Well the Titanium 35 'Lux looks pretty cool on my chrome M6TTL.  The chrome
and Titanium finish of the 'lux really complement each other.  The 'Lux
seems to have better performance on the M8 than on the film M, which is
interesting.  I suspect it has something to do with how the light strikes
the surface of the sensor, who knows, but it does seem to perform better to
my eyes.  Probably my imagination.  ;-)

Gene

-------------- Original message from "G Hopkinson"
<hoppyman@bigpond.net.au>: --------------