Subject: [Leica] Suggestions for lens purchases?
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Tue Oct 2 09:32:41 2007

Jerry,

Point well taken.  Well, the wife has a new van she bought 2 years ago, so
that should not be a problem.  My Audi is now paid for, and should last
quite a long time.  We have paid off most of our Credit card stuff, and
working on the rest.  But then the M8 came out, I had to have one of those,
and I still want a DMR, or if the R10 comes out next year, I may have to
sacrifice some cash for it.  Otherwise what I have come January 18 will have
to suffice.  I can't really complain about my camera kit as it is.  I may
just use the codeing certificates on my 50 Summicron and the 90 Tele Elmarit
after all.  I've got all the Ham radio gear i will need for the forseeable
future, so I should be fat, dumb, and happy.  Well, maybe not fat, as I am
working on reducing that.  ;-)

I may get a new Mac laptop just before i retire, as the company has a
computer reimbursement program, I think they will pay 40% of the cost.  ;-)
I am still thinking on this one.

gene