Subject: [Leica] Bravo papa!!!
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Sep 30 02:17:31 2007

Steve,

Peter Seiffert is IMO one of the best actual tenors for the German Opera, he
and Ben Heppner are between the best "Helden tenors" (heroic tenors). There
are others also very good on this style as Robert Dean Smith, Florian Voigt,
Wotrich, specially recomended for German Opera.

Thanks for looking and your comment,

Luis