Subject: [Leica] Bravo papa!!!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Sep 30 12:56:14 2007

> On Sep 29, 2007, at 5:47 PM, Luis Ripoll wrote:
>
>> This is for me a fun history:
>>
>> Peter Seiffert (tenor) and his wife Petra Maria Schnitzer
>> (soprano), gave a
>> recital on the Liceu Theater in Barcelona, when the performance has
>> finished
>> all the public was aplauding and cryng "bravo", their sonn was
>> there and he
>> set up form his sit and was running to stage saying too "Barvo papa",
>> fortunately I was very close and I had my IIIF on my pocket to shot
>> very
>> fast this shot, not perfect, but it remains me a fun history.
>>
>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/070517-17w.jpg.html
>

> nice...papa luis...
>

> Steve

The key words to me are " IIIF on my pocket"
Which translates to F whatever and be there the key word being "be there".
Luis was there when the stuff happens to take pictures with his Leica.
Screwmount Leicas with many lenses are quite pocketable.

And those lenses also can be used on our M series bodies.

No need for a cheap plastic point and shoot made for the masses.

Mark William Rabiner
rabinergroup.com

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Bravo papa!!!)