Subject: [Leica] Fred Spira is Dead
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Sat Sep 29 10:53:36 2007

there's always been a subset of photographic enthusiasts
i'd describe as hackers, and which spiratone played
right into.

the hacker part of us loves the screwmount 90 cron even
though we've got an 90 AA.  the crome cron fits on LTM bodies,
M bodies with LTM adaptor, either body with a visoflex and
a short mount, and an R or SL with short mount and 14167
adaptor. what's not to like?

-rei