Subject: [Leica] IMG: joyeuse
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Thu Sep 27 10:24:02 2007

Thank you Ric, Adam, Hugh, Didier, Hoppy and George and Philippe,
Your feedback means a lot to me.

Philippe,
It took five shots in high speed mode. Focus was on auto.
But I am not always this lucky. Esp. with the autofocus.
This was one of the first shots with any of my cameras that came out
exactly as I imagined it. Let's hope I don't have to wait another
10000 shots before that happens again.
;-)

Adam,
I'm not with you this time, but I do respect your opinion. I just
can't visualize it the way you might like to see it.

Thanks for looking,
Philippe

Op 27-sep-07, om 02:51 heeft Ric Carter het volgende geschreven: