Subject: [Leica] 21mm Lens Questions
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue Sep 25 11:42:07 2007

Frank,
I will echo Henning's comments.  The Biogon is a very sharp, well
built lens.  So, if you can live shooting at 4.5 then that is the lens
to get.  If you need 2.8 then I would hunt around for used 21 ASPH
lenses.  The Zeiss 21 2.8 is very good out 1/2 way but resolution
falls off in the outer fields wide open.  By 4.5 it is good all the
way but then why not get the Biogon?