Subject: [Leica] Kyle, I like it too
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Tue Sep 25 06:55:22 2007

Kyle wrote
/*
*/

/*i really like this lighting -- not sure if it's because it actually looks
nice, or i've been brainwashed into thinking it looks "professional". */

I wrote

Great shot and I really like this lighting because it looks real. The
woods are full of photographers well verse in Lootens multi-light images
but who need it? To me, the hardest thing in the world is separating
the real from the unreal. How often do we see a pretty young girl with a
tie hanging from her mouth? How often meaning the rest of us,  not Kyle,
cause I know it must be common place for him.. :-)  Nonetheless, we look
at the image and it seems to go beyond feeling "set-up" and communicates
something .....well, uh..../*real*/.

Kyle, I think your already working on your next book. There has to be
something about women we've missed to date and for some reason this
photograph makes us aware?  Absolutely love it! You will become the
/*King of the One Light Stands.

*/
Walt

p.s. possible title for book???? /*One Night Stands */