Subject: [Leica] portrait of elizabeth (mostly safe for work)
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Tue Sep 25 06:17:51 2007

elizabeth in the studio.

http://www.kylecassidy.com/lj/2007/liz-dress1.jpg

leica d200 with a 50mm 1.8 at f 2.8, alien bees monolight strobe in a 3x2
softbox above the model and slightly to camera right.

i really like this lighting -- not sure if it's because it actually looks
nice, or i've been brainwashed into thinking it looks "professional". but
i'm suddenly thinking that if i had 30 portraits with the exact same
lighting it would make a pretty cool show.

or maybe it's my brain just trying to convince me that it's okay to be lazy.

kc

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] portrait of elizabeth (mostly safe for work))
Reply from faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman) ([Leica] portrait of elizabeth (mostly safe for work))
Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] portrait of elizabeth (mostly safe for work))