Subject: [Leica] Spider in my R9/DMR body
From: tomschofield at comcast.net (Tom Schofield)
Date: Mon Sep 24 10:03:08 2007

I would suggest that if you are set on trying this, at least remove
the DMR back!  I was also thinking you should lock the shutter open,
but that would lock up the mirror, which would make the prism and
focusing screen inaccessible.  I guess the mirror would give some
protection to the shutter, but you would have a good chance of
damaging the mirror as well.  I'd leave the lens off and set it on a
shelf and see if he comes out on his own.  I wouldn't think there is
anything edible in there that would make him want to stay.

Tom