Subject: [Leica] Re:Lightroom 1.2 problems onGatesware
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sat Sep 22 06:41:59 2007

Lightroom 1.2 update put the wind up me too - I work in English onGerman
language XP. The update changed everything to German language. The fix
is so simple, but hard to find. Just take out the German and French
language packages in Resources and the next restart is back to English.
Must mention at this point that the Adobe support people in Europe are
excellent on the phone.(Thank you Herr Fuchs in Holland!)
Cheers
Douglas