Subject: [Leica] Holiday snaps: Whitby Harbour
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Fri Sep 21 12:17:58 2007

Hi Douglas,

I like the light in most of your photos, and when watching some of them
I can hear the seagulls, taste and smell the salty and fishy atmosphere,
and feel the breeze.
It's been too long I haven't seen the ocean now. Miss it. But your
series has alleviated my pain.
Thanks for sharing these beautiful views.
Phil...x