Subject: [Leica] PETER - GALlery - If you liked Cordes-sur-Ciel
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Fri Sep 21 11:43:07 2007

Thanks Peter,

the wheat fiels was taken with the Angenieux - I spotted a side road
when we were leaving for Albi (next Gallery BTW) and we spent  half an
hour trying to find the right angle, hence the various shots, some of
them withe D-Vario, other with Angie glass , which may account for the
differences in the tones.

Thanks again for viewing and commenting.
Phil...x