Subject: [Leica] HOPPY GALlery - If you liked Cordes-sur-Ciel
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Fri Sep 21 11:40:02 2007

Thanks Hoppy
I'm not trying to convince anyone on the list; I always wanted Leicas
for using them - I've got three today, plus the L1, and give them fresh
air regularly. As a result I manage to bring home better photographs -
even if they're not up to professional standards -  than when I had my
previous bodies. As easy as pie. I bought for using them, and I use
them. And I have more time taking pictures when I travel, so the
equation boils down to a very simple one. Photo = Leica. :-D

I always like your comments as they bring either an expert eye or an
original perspective.
Thanks again for commening.
Phil...x