Subject: [Leica] SLD ? R9.99 ? Link is OK now
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Wed Sep 19 21:47:25 2007

Both my M's and half of my M lenses (4 total) were bought new.  My R8 sort
of qualifies as new, it was a Demo buy, and 2 R lenses were bought new, the
rest used ( 2 new and 5 used).  I would prefer to buy new, but price of new
is major factor in final decision.  If I have the cash, I will buy new.

Gene

-------------- Original message from "Jayanand Govindaraj"
<jayanand@gmail.com>: --------------