Subject: [Leica] Re:Leica R10 inside info
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Wed Sep 19 19:31:40 2007

2.5x3 what?  cm? inches? feet? meters?  Amazing as to how the MP of the
sensor keeps growing etc.  Until it comes out from Leica, this is all
complete wishfull thinking (Hogwash).  My hope is that what ever the form,
it shows up at Photokina next year, when I plan to be there, and that I can
somehow be able to afford it on my retirement wages.  Oh What the Heck,
maybe someone will feel sorry for me and sell me their DMR for $1000!  ;-)
And the Tooth Fairy is real...

Gene

-------------- Original message from "Christopher Williams"
<leicachris@worldnet.att.net>: --------------