Subject: [Leica] M8 battery airport adventure
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Tue Sep 18 09:12:18 2007

Brian,

I went through a similar exercise in 1994 when I was leaving Germany at the
Frankfurt Airport.  I had taken my Amateur Radio with me.  They did the
X-ray thing, and then took me and the radio to another area where they
performed a check on the radio for explosive content.  My wife asked me
where I had gone ahen I got back, as they would not tell her why I was taken
away.  Amazing!  Not sure why I did not get the same treatment when I
arrived...

Gene

-------------- Original message from Brian Reid
<reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>: --------------