Subject: [Leica] Natchitoches
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sun Sep 16 18:07:42 2007

I'll tell Harold Gaspard (Cajun friend from Abbeville) that we both
feel the same way.

The slang term for Cajun down here is (sorry about this)...Coon-Ass.
When I first moved down here in 1974, I didn't know that, and "coon"
was not a nice thing to say in any company. The first time I drove
down the street in New Orleans, I saw "Coon Ass Antiques" and just
about had a heart attack.