Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers for Sonny's recovery
From: Thinkofcole at aol.com (Thinkofcole@aol.com)
Date: Fri Sep 14 12:56:04 2007

I guess I should have explained, Steve...Doctors often advise people on
Coumadin to get rid of their tools so they won't risk injury...As you know,
Coumadin thins your blood so much, you bleed much more and much more easily,
 even
from a minor cut...regards, bob

In a message dated 9/14/2007 1:05:57 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
kididdoc@cox.net writes:

On  Sep 14, 2007, at 9:17 AM, Thinkofcole@aol.com wrote:

> I,  too, was on Coumadin for about 15-20 years after bypass surgery
>  but was
> taken off about 10 years ago...I drank/drink  both red  wine and
> dark beer,
> both in moderation, with no ill  effects that I'm aware of...I was
> told to get
> rid of  all my tools

let me get this Bob... you were allowed to drink, but  you had to get
rid of all your tools...?

How much were you  drinking?

:-)

Steve