Subject: [Leica] Dark Side of the Moon
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Fri Sep 14 11:53:33 2007

Unfortunately, the Volga and Danubian Volkdeutsch (Falschdeutsch, in
some quarters) are all too serious. Associations, websites,
conventions, etc., are the current staple of their involvement. East
Germans know all too well of the 'visit' by West Germans who popped
in just to say hello, well before the fall of the wall. Time will
tell what will happen in this instance.

s.d.