Subject: [Leica] M8 Kaput Sad update
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Wed Sep 12 09:19:24 2007

FEDEX and Purolator do originate in Canada.

The strange quirk is that if you go through Postal Service, they have one
option that goes through Purolator, and if you go this route, the insurance
is limited to C$1000.

Had one gone directly to the FEDEX or Purolator outlet (and NOT Canada
Post), you can get the much higher insurance.  I've sent it directly with
both, sending some rare Nikon RF items by courier.  Wasn't cheap.

Vick