Subject: [Leica] Steve Unsworth PAW - week 33
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sun Sep 9 14:52:50 2007

Hi Steve, I think the camera works in 1/3 stop steps, so from -1/3 the next
stage would be -2/3. So far so good.

Uzes was just somewhere I stopped for lunch. I was only in France for about
10 days and wanted to go to Arles, otherwise I would have stopped a couple
of days. It's somewhere I'll certainly be returning to.

Steve