Subject: [Leica] Steve Unsworth PAW - week 33
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Sep 9 14:15:27 2007

Hi Steve,

Well, what I would mind to say is that maybe digital outperforms different
from film, on other words, I usually shot Plus and Tri X developped on XTOL,
and I know that this produce a great tolerance between blacks and whites, or
sunny and shadow areas. Do you think that digital has the same results?

Saludos cordiales
Luis