Subject: [Leica] Steve Unsworth PAW - week 33
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sun Sep 9 11:48:31 2007

Hi Luis

The Tri-Elmar is interesting, but I get the feeling it isn't quite up to the
standard of the prime 28/35/50 lenses. But it makes a good travel lens.

If there's are discrepancies in the contrast that's down to the
post-processing. If was a very bright day and there were areas in shade and
others in bright sunshine. Cloudy, or later in the day, would have been
better.

Thanks for looking

Steve

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Steve Unsworth PAW - week 33)