Subject: [Leica] La Barceloneta
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun Sep 9 13:59:35 2007

Hi Luis,

These holidays, one of the books I read was Ildefonso Falcones'
'Cathedral of the Sea'. Looking at your Barceloneta series gave me
some visuals for that book, even if I'm not sure that this part of
the town is described in his book.
I'm pretty sure the decor of Barceloneta perfectly fits Carl Luis
Zafon's 'Shadow of the Wind', though.

Loved this one, BTW:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/La+Barceloneta/
070402-11w.jpg.html

Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 7-sep-07, om 02:28 heeft Luis Ripoll het volgende geschreven: