Subject: [Leica] La Barceloneta
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Thu Sep 6 17:28:47 2007

La Barceloneta is an area of Barcelona, close to the Harbour and the Beach.
Years ago was the are of the Barcelona's fisherman, actually the Harbour is
a modern one, restaurants too, no more fisherman... but the area still keep
a certain authenticity of the past. This is still an area with very few
tourist, except on the beach, of course.

I've created a new Album and posted the first 8 pictures:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/La+Barceloneta/

I hope you enjoy it, but no se?oritas (for the moment), thanks for looking,
your c&c are welcome and appreciated

Saludos desde La Barceloneta
Luis

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] La Barceloneta)