Subject: [Leica] A Few Words About Rules and the LUG Yearbook
From: chehl at comcast.net (Charles Hehl)
Date: Sat Sep 8 10:01:57 2007

Jim,

With the thought in mind of this new inexpensive way of creating a
creditable photo book, has anyone thought of contacting Alastair Firkin with
the concept of publishing the FOM results.  I for one would like to see that
work in print...I dutifully supported the project for all five years (got a
few photos chosen each year) but as I understand it the project has somewhat
died. I may be wrong about all this as sometimes I am sporadic in "tuning
into the LUG" and may have missed the discussion.  Just a thought.
Regards,
Charles Hehl
Pottstown, PA