Subject: Re: [Leica] I've added a few señoritas
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Thu Sep 6 06:36:37 2007

Hi Luis,

I really enjoy these pictures of the se?oritas of Barcelona. Your
photography is perfect, as usual. To me your women are a little
special. They are of course beautiful but they also have a certain
sophisticated quality about them in the way they look and carry
themselves. The men of Barcelona are very lucky to have this eye
candy available for them.

Best Regards,
Len